Examination and Promotions
- It is compulsory for the students to have 75% of attendance in a year to make them eligible for promotion to the next class. Promotion to the next class id granted on the basis of continuous and Comprehensive Evolution.
- Going out of station is not a solid reason for a child for not appearing for his/her examination. Absence or failure in any subject excludes a student from being recorded in the order of merit in the examination.
- No examination will be take either before or after the scheduled time anyone found indulging in unfair means during the examination a liable to be debarred from further examination and if subsequently discovered, the whole examination of the candidate shall be cancelled.
- No students will be admitted to any of the examinations unless school dues are paid in full.
- No candidate will be admitted to any of the examinations unless school dues are paid in full.
- A pupil failing twice in the same class will have to discontinue his/her studies in the school.
- Results declared at the close of the year are final in all cases and will not be reconsidered.